Use The Products, Wear The Button Talk to People  

Posted by Diane Hochman

So get this...

I'm at 250 pounds down from 270.

JACKED that I have lost 20...

And I am invited to a meeting.

I think...hey...yeah..this is good...

It's like weight watchers. We'll weigh an measure..

Cool.

I know the drill.

Been doing it since I was 12.

I need the support so yeah...I'll go I said...

And off I went into the land of the BUTTONS

I was at an opportunity meeting full of OVERZEALOUS
people who manically wore buttons...

Some people wore several buttons at a time.

And there was dancing and standing on chairs.

I was waiting for the tambourines to come out any minute...

And then the meeting began.

And a well dressed man in his 50's who seemed
QUITE SANE stepped up to the mic.

He shared a story and then talked about the products I was taking...

And in about 5 minutes he had me...

He asked some people to come up the stage...

And one by one I saw women who were like me...

Who had transformed into beautiful swans.

And I was DONE...

Give me some pills to swallow!!!!

I wanted to be that more than I wanted to breathe air.

There was only one problem...









They wanted me to wear this sucker and prance around town basically wearing a billboard that said CHECK OUT MY BUTT. And my butt was way LARGE.

Sorry...not me.

I wanted to do this SO BAD...

But I had to find a better way.

And so my journey into the science of MLM began on a bright November day in 1999..

That is...

Once I actually found out I was in MLM in the first place!!!

But that is another story

Gosh I was naive back then.

I had SO MUCH to learn.

This entry was posted on 23.3.09 at Monday, March 23, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment