In The Beginning  

Posted by Diane Hochman in , , , , ,


In The beginning...

I began with a dream.

I sat and prayed for something more for me.

Here I was..

32 Years old...

270 pounds

$40 THOUSAND in credit card debt

And thinking there had to be a way.

Who knew it would be Network Marketing.

Heck..I had never even heard of Network Marketing.

But I did get a batch of weight loss products from my husband's cousin.

And low and behold...

Those products came from a Multi Level Marketing Company

And like clockwork...

My over zealous relative had me down at a meeting before I knew it.

And WHAM...something happpened to me that day.

For the FIRST TIME I saw circles and leverage and MY ANSWER!!!!

I was gonna lose 100 pounds and GET RICH!!!

Yes...I was GONNA DO IT!!!!!!

This was it.

And in the beginning...

One November day...

I dreamed a dream.

AND IT WAS GOOD.

This entry was posted on 15.3.09 at Sunday, March 15, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment